Chocolate-Raspberry-Peanut Butter Balls
I've successfully made the best tasting energy balls that I've ever tasted! Chocolate/Peanut-butter/Raspberry😋
These little balls of energy keep me fueled for those long work days as well as a great mid workout snack. Keep these in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Ingredients(makes 20 pieces)
- 1 cup @bobsredmill rolled oats
- 1 scoop @1stphorm level-1 chocolate peanut butter cup
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 12 dates (chopped in food processor)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry jam
Directions: Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine with your hands(disposable gloves work great here)
Then portion into 20 equal size pieces(a little bit smaller then a golf ball) or use a portion scoop to portion then roll until smooth.